I'm from Wisconsin, but I live in Utah. I'm pretty weird, but who isn't on this site? Straight(-ish?), male(-ish?), and 22. I dig anime, video games, art, feminism, and other stuff like that. I have a weird way of talking/typing.
Sometimes I like to wear makeup. It makes me feel pretty. Don't judge yo.
Feel free to talk to me. :3
Rule 1. Post the rules.
Rule 2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and post 7 new ones.
Rule 3. Tag 7 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. if you could download any talent (a la the matrix) that ISN’T drawing or writing ability, what would it be?
Probably super strength or speed or something. Or languages. All the languages.
2. how often would you say the weather affects your mood?
Not too much. I really like storms as long as they don’t mess with the internet.
3. would you rather have a lifetime supply of printer ink, or a lifetime supply of mechanical pencil lead (or tablet nibs, if you’re a digital person)?
Printer ink. That shit is EXPENSIVE.
4. do you believe a person’s music taste says a lot about them? why or why not?
I think it can. But it’s not everything.
5. itunes or cds? vinyls? casettes?
SPOTIFY and vinyl.
Also casettes just because nostalgia
6. what’s one classic tv show everyone seems to love but you don’t care for (or you’ve never seen)?
I don’t know what exactly “classic” is supposed to mean, but I hate Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory, and Two and a Half Men. They’re just garbage.
7. would you rather fight one hundred duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?
100 Duck-sized horses.
1. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up? Who were they?
Nope. Always wanted one though. Never really understood how you make up and imaginary friend. Do kids really see them?
2. Favorite famous work of art?
I’ve always liked American Gothic. The Persistance of Time is another favorite.
3. You get a free pass to punch one person in the face, whenever you want. Who would it be and why?
Probably this asshole former roommate I had.
4. Favorite breed of dog?
WHY MUST YOU ASK SUCH HARD QUESTIONS!? I like lots of breeds. Corgis, huskies, german shepards, pugs, and shibes are probably my favorites.
5. What do you hope to be doing in 5 years? 10 years?
Living and going back to school? Living and working in the field I want to be.
6. What’s one time you’ve laughed really hard at something?
Not even joking, Cr1tiKal sounds exactly like a guy I went to high school with. Like, right down to the way he talks. It’s hilarious.
7. Favorite guilty pleasure?
ok, my questions (I’ll only do 7 for the people I’m tagging):
1: Favorite video game?
2: Do you like bees?
3: Least favorite chore?
4: if you could go back in time to anywhere, where and when?
5: Do you believe in ghosts?
6: Emojiis? Yes or no?
7: Favorite movie ever?
ok, so now the taggening:
I’d tag the-dawn-wont-end-the-night, but I got it from her, so